-Hungary is a place, where politicians from the administration attend the March of the Living (a protest of Jewish youth all over the world against the denial of the Holocaust) then they have not got a single comment when the erection of a Horthy statue is planned (Horthy was a regent of Hungary from 1920 to 1944)
- Hungary is a place, where former schoolmates’ companies get billion-forint orders, while ordinary firms fight for survival
- Hungary is a place, where the prime minister does not exclaim against the EU flag’s removal from the house of parliament (Jobbik, a far right party articulated its EU scepticism in this way on May Day), then he begs for money from the EU, just like in antidemocratic regimes
- Hungary is a place, where a former prime minister can be charged with plagiarism without a single piece of evidence
- Hungary is a place, where the secret enlargement of the prime minister’s house does not make the headlines
- Hungary is a place, where all the land tenders are won by ‘Fidesz friendly’ contractors.
Zsolt Gréczy, facebook/greczyblog, May 7. 2012. 2012.